Got Questions

Are you trying to figure out what is really true and if Jesus is the way? I've spoken to many muslims, unbelievers and unsaved believers. If you want to contact me with any question regarding your salvation, I welcome that: abiblicalchristian@gmail.com

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wayne Dyar Supports and Promotes Satanic Doctrine

I'm not certain if Wayne Dyar is a victim of the New Age movement or if he is in fact a willing participant.  But I've ready many of Wayne Dyar's books and I've recommended them as well.  What I did not realize at the time and this is before he was talking about Deepak Chopra and getting very spiritual, but now I can say with confidence that Wayne has gone off the deep end into the use of channeling to write and supporting known Luciferian Madame Helena Blavatsky's anti christian book called "Secret Doctrine".

You can get the book for free online to check the facts if you care to.  But if you are a christian and you also like supplementing your spiritual life with the readings of Wayne Dyar then I would suggest you pick your side.  Do you choose Satan or do you choose Jesus?  You cannot choose both.  Someone in my family that loves Wayne Dyar asked me if I thought he was evil.  At the time all I knew was that Wayne Dyar is new age and that he may be deceived.  But I had no idea that he actually promoted and praised a book called "Secret Doctrine" by Blavatsky.

Blavatsky says that the real god is Satan.  Blavatsky laid the groundwork through channeling this book from an evil spirit for Luciferianism.  This is the modern day secret society religion.  The founder of the North American Scottish Rite Freemasons Albert Pike was a follower of Blavatsky and Lucifer.  In his book "Morals and Dogma" which you can also get online for free he says that all Freemasons above the 32 degree know that the god which they worship is Lucifer which they call the Light Bearer.

So if Wayne Dyar has no issue with supporting a Luciferian's writings and praising those writings, then I say he is either deceived, possessed or purposefully serving Satan.  Either way, without a belief that Jesus is the only way to eternal life and repentance Wayne Dyar will not be with the Saints very soon at the Rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment