Got Questions

Are you trying to figure out what is really true and if Jesus is the way? I've spoken to many muslims, unbelievers and unsaved believers. If you want to contact me with any question regarding your salvation, I welcome that: abiblicalchristian@gmail.com

Monday, May 13, 2013

End Times Apostasy In the Churches


Lately my wife and I have both noticed somethings about people and events that we had not fully been able to realize in the past.  All believers have spiritual gifts of some sort I believe.  My wife and I both notice things about people.  Since reading the Bible more completely in recent days I seem to keep the Bible in my mind daily and apply it in my life.  Not so much because I want to do that to please God, but more because I think it is what we are supposed to do and I feel led to do that.  So now when I walk into a church I try to allow the Holy Spirit show me good and bad in people, guide me in what I say and what I do and how I interact with people both saved and unsaved.  Also, I feel that I'm noticing all things of ego and glory to man as of the world.  When that is noticed in a church it is even more frightening to me.

As I do believe we are in the latter part of the end times which began with the UN signing an agreement to re-establish Israel as a Nation (in one day) back in November of 1947.  The time of a generation is noted more than once in Bible Scripture, but in particular Psalms 90:10 states that a generation is 70 years or 80 with strengh (my summation of Psalms 90:10).  The math is easy to do so we should be well aware that the time that Jesus spoke of for the Second Coming which happens after the Resurrection of the dead in Christ and the rapture of the Church.  If 1948 was the year in which this UN paper was brought to fruition then we have then the soonest I would have anticipated the rapture of the church would have been after 63 years from 1948.  The range I would expect would be 63 - 73 years.  You have to take 7 years out of the equation to account for The Tribulation time (the Time of Jacob's Trouble).

So we are looking at these years:

1948 + 63 years = 2011

2011 + 10 = 2021

Between 2011 - 2021 is the time frame in which I would expect to see The Tribulation period of 7 years which will commence after the rapture event (also includes a resurrection and judgement of the righteous in Jesus Christ).

Currently it is now 2013.  I don't know when this will happen, but I would say we can safely deduce that this should happen in the next 7 years.



So with all that being said it is not hard to understand that the churches in the end times (now) are predominately all very bad.  I see it in the confusion with people I talk to that are church members, love God, but also admit to being very confused about what it all means (end time prophecy in the Old Testament and the Book of Revelation).  So many people state that the Book of Revelation is hard to understand.  I feel that these people are all being deceived by Satan.  I also believe that the majority of churches, seminaries, and institutions of education have fully been infiltrated by Satan's demons.  

This brings me to my point of writing this post.  This weekend my wife and I visited a church that I have always considered as our number 2 choice after home church... But every time we've gone we have had some kind of issue with what was spoken.  Once the preacher (he isn't really a preacher but that is his position) gave his commentary on what the church is.  His point was to say that people must be serving and giving to their local church because the church is the building.  Maybe he was trying to say the local church is the building, but that is not what I heard.  Anyway, we know that all things of this world will pass away and the church is the Body of Christ which is comprised of the believers in Jesus Christ.

So that was red flag number 1.

Red flag number 2 was that they never speak about end times prophecy (at least I couldn't find anything on that from them).

Red flag number 3 the music was irreverent and the words said little and meant little as it could apply to your boyfriend or God.  Only once in 30 minutes (maybe twice if they repeated the verse) did I even hear the name of Jesus in the songs.

Red flag number 4: The music lasted 30 minutes total. The sermon was 30 minutes.  So half the time was spent listening to virtually meaningless (to me anyway), loud, music.  Also, the kids playing the music seemed to really be enjoying being up on stage.  Maybe I'm judging too harshly, but I know that musicians many times play for their own ego and glory and children that do this are learning from a young age to get attention by calling attention to themselves.  God loves us to sing praise to Him and I do understand that. But it appears to me that the people that run this church we visited are not too concerned with the attention that music is bringing to the kids and the fact that it was 50% of the time we were in church.  So we could have spent more time in the word of God and to me that would be a better investment of time.






2 Peter 3:2-7

2That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.






2 Peter 3:14-18

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment