Got Questions

Are you trying to figure out what is really true and if Jesus is the way? I've spoken to many muslims, unbelievers and unsaved believers. If you want to contact me with any question regarding your salvation, I welcome that: abiblicalchristian@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why Israel and the Church are Separate For Dummies

7 Biblical References Supporting Identifying Israel and the Church as Separate Entities in the Bible.  And you get a bonus because some of these verses also tell you that God said there was going to be a time of wrath upon the nations and Israel as well as the fact that God has told us that the Church will be delivered from the end times wrath to come.



Ponder this: If Israel and the Church are the same then how can God say that he is going to dwell with Israel in their land forever (Ezekiel 43:1-7) and that Jesus said he would go and prepare a place for us in his Father's house and then return so that we may be with Jesus always (John 14:8-9).




Ezekiel 43:1-7

Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:

And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.

So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.

And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.


John 14:8-9

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


1 Thes. 1:10

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.



1 Thes. 5:9

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ



Rev. 3:10

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.


Jeremiah 30:4-11

And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

For thus saith the Lord; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.

Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.1

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.


Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.



No comments:

Post a Comment